<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/743157867170711203?origin\x3dhttp://nikitajonas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Thanksgiving dinner and the end of the break

Here's my first thanksgiving dinner bite:P!
We started Thanksgiving day by going to mass (just the kids since the adults needed to finish up the preparations). We had decided to skip breakfast so that we could have a better thanksgiving lunch. Soon Kitty's uncle, aunt and 2 cousins arrived and soon after Colleen(Kitty's older sis) came too and the Lunch started!

We had tons of food...turkey,corn,mashed potato,beans,carrots,sweet potato,pumpkin pie,apple pie,ice cream,red velvet cake(which really is red!),brownies...whoo! I don't think I've ever eaten so much in my life!(I was so full that I didn't have dinner; that one meal was enough for the whole day.)

Between the main course and desert, all of us went for a walk. Now something about the MacLean sisters is that all of them love to sing and they'd just burst into song at anytime even during conversations! I found this so awesome! Plus they would all sing different parts! So during this walk it was no different and they even thought me a song:D wee! Sadly, everyone had to leave by the end of the day and the next day So Yuen and Matteuz left too.


The next few days I preoccupied myself by helping to put up the Christmas decorations inside and outside the house. The MacLeans also took me out for a movie, 'August Rush', (which was a really nice movie!!) and then dinner at Olive gardens, which is this well known Italian restaurant.
Sadly, all things must come to an end and we headed back to college on 25th Nov. This was indeed an amazing experience! One has to experience it to know it:)

Labels:


Nikita at 11:00 PM
0 COMMENTS