Sunday, February 10, 2008
Ice storm....
Sorry for the lack of posts...
last week on fri we had a snow day...meaning no school:D yeah!! this was because we had a really bad ice storm. We had freezing rain overnight and it froze over EVERYTHING. and i mean everything. It looked like everything was crystal! so basically it was really dangerous to drive on the roads so the communters and teachers wouldn't be able to make it to the uni. My friends and I took this opportunity to go sledding down one of the slopes here. It was AWESOME!!! only that it was painful at times cause we were going over ice not snow....
To keep us busy on Fri, the RAs(students in charge of the students on each floor of the dorm) organized a card making/decoration making for Valentine's Day while watching sappy movies to get the mood going.
The rest of the week was BAD.I had so much work and exams going on that I was barely getting enough sleep so I was tired all the time.
This weekend Caitlin's friends Fran and Kelly came over from Philadelphia and we had fun together (we even played Disney Trival pursuit)! I also got to watch 2 basketball games which went ok(but we didnt win:( ) On Sat we went out for dinner at UNO's for a change. Its a Pizza and pasta kinda place and its not bad:)
I can't get the picss up for some reason so i'll put it up later...
till then...Love to all!
Nikita at 10:11 PM