<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/743157867170711203?origin\x3dhttp://nikitajonas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, February 11, 2008
ice and sledding!!



Ok...so here are the ice storm and sledding pics...don't the trees look like crystal!!!sweeeet!!!

there are also some taken yest when we had really snowy and windy conditions so much so that we had a lot of whit-outs. Thats when all you see is white...its dangerous if you're driving cause you can't see a thing! alot of accidents happened that day...my roommate was telling about a 25 car pile-up on a road she was taking when she drove home from her boyfriend's Uni. The snow was blowing everywhere...sometimes we had at up to 50mph(80km/h)! In one pic, Sol and I were standing in front of Imhsen Hall and you can barely make out the building behind us....and its not even that far away!


I'm also putting up pics taken when I visited Manhattan earlier last month before coming back to school...kinda forgot about those:)


here is a video of me sledding...I don't know whether it will work. If it doesn't please let me know...uploading the video on to the blog was just taking too long.


Nikita at 9:24 PM
1 COMMENTS