<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/743157867170711203?origin\x3dhttp://nikitajonas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Snow day AGAIN!!!!!

Yippe...I woke up on Tuesday morning to discover there wasn't any school!! We had 3-5 inches of snowfall and sleet and freezing rain was due later that day. The snowploughers kinda gave up ploughing the snow since it just kept coming downso we had to wade in snow to get to the cafeteria:) I spent the day catching up on homework and completing more assignments that my teachers put up online for us to do:( due to the snow day. Seriously...sometimes I think that when certain teachers set up homework, they do so anticipating a school cancellation cause I would not have been able to finish all that work if I had class that day.

Today is Single's awareness day...with hearts all over the place and people selling candy...yeek!
I myself was selling hershey's kisses( oh the irony) at the kissing booth my club set up to raise $$ for Relay for life(Cancer Foundation and Awareness). Actually when we were discussing ideas to raise money and they said kissing booth, I was like 'no way am I volunteering for that!'. But it ended up being selling hersheys kisses....so...
We had a gameshow at our cafetria tonight. It was Valentine's Day Family Feud. basically, people answer questions about things a guy and girl would do, for example, on their first date,etc. The RAs surveyed us the previous day so I kinda knew the questions already. It was interesting (and FUNNY!!) to see how different the guys' mind worked from the girls'.

I would have liked to update earlier but sadly my computer gave me some problems. The power cable decided that it did not want to work any more so I have no power on my laptop...I am currently sitting in the Computer lab and typing this out...:( hope I'll get a new one during the weekend cause doing homework (typing papers) is such a drag this way.

Nikita at 8:45 PM
0 COMMENTS