Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Back to School....
Happy Easter everybody!!!So there goes my Easter break and an end to all the yummy coking of Benji uncle...sniff... the ride back wasn't that bad.Once again my friend Maria gave me a lift home.I ended up sleeping during most of the 6hr drive since I couldn't sleep well the previous night.First day back to school (yesterday) kinda went of with a bang. I had 2 tests...Psychology and ASL. I also got a chance to once again donate blood at the school blood donation drive. They were having this lucky draw thing where and I won something! A $25 gift card at Sheetz ( its a gas station cum store down the road..student go there all the time to get gas and food). Plus they also gave everyone a free t-shirt:)From there it all went downhill....last night I came back from my shower to discover that my computer had an error message on the screen saying that the hard drive was no longer connected to the laptop! Of course i went berserk! I got my friend to figure out what was wrong because it was FINE before I went to shower. She called her Dad who used to be a computer tech and he said my Hard drive probably crashed. I took it to the IT department today and they said the same thing...sighz... Luckily I didn't loose a lot of stuff because after the last time my laptop acted funny, I transferred all my data to an external hard drive. the only stuff that I lost were songs and pictures and some documents acquired over the last few weeks.... hopefully I can retrieve them back when I take the laptop back to Singapore...Currently I'm using a borrowed laptop from the library.
Nikita at 11:19 PM