<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/743157867170711203?origin\x3dhttp://nikitajonas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Easter Break

Sorry for the long delay in updates... I've been having a busy few weeks with exams, tests and what not.Mid terms have come and passed and I'm glad to say that I've done better than expected considering that I'm taking 2 more classes than I was taking last semester.

I'm on my Easter cum Spring break now. It started after the last class last Fri and classes begin again on the 25th of March. I'm staying at my Aunt's (Pearly aunty) place in Long Island for this break. It was along 6 hr drive from my college to here but at least I reached on the same day thanks to one of my friends who gave me a lift since she lives in Long Island too and fortunately just a short drive away from Pearly aunty's house.Unfortunately, its not all play this break....I have papers to do and exams to study for over break....sighz.....but its not like I'm going overboard studying either:P

2 days before break started, my Resident Director organised a small gathering to just relax and eat authentic Chinese dumplings. Of course I jumped at the opportunity to eat REAL Chinese food and I knew that it would as real and authentic as I would ever get over here because the one cooking it was his Chinese girlfriend. Although it had a little less spice and flavor than it would normally have to accommodate to the tastes of the other Americans, it was delicious!!


Nikita at 7:02 PM
2 COMMENTS