Bill Clinton sighting!
Hi!I forgot to mention this... Last Thurs, Caitlin and I went to Penn State Altoona uni which is in Altoona (nearby town) to see Bill Clinton. He has been going around to some Unis to talk about the upcoming elections on behalf of his wife and other matters.So both of us thought it would be great to just go and see an ex-President. We managed to get lost on the way there so by the time we arrived the gym, where he was speaking, was full. So we went to another building nearby to see him on the TV screen they had put up.What we didn't realise was that Bill Clinton's car was going to pass by and stop right by one of the windows of the building we were in. So we got a chance to see him get out of the car and wave at us before entering the Gym!! I took a picture...a bad one since the woman next to me was hogging the window...Great experience..haha....
Nikita at 4:42 PM