It has started snowing...AGAIN! I don't know how I feel about the weather now that I've been here 2 years. School has been going as per normal. We had a program(organized by Student Affairs, Owen and me) called 'Friday Night Live' which is held every 3rd Friday of the Month. This month's event went of well!. We a knitting session in one corner, a games session in one of the rooms, a movie showing( with popcorn and soda) at another showing and a Coffee House with drinks of all sorts from tea to Hot cocoa. For a Friday night on campus, I'd say a decent number of people came:)
As you might have noticed, my blog has a new look and its all thanks to Kathleen! She spent her free time on Sat night to help me make it:D Thanks Kathleen!!!
P.S. Anyone who likes Ben Barnes( aka Prince Caspian) should check out his song 'Leading me on' which he sang with a boy band when he was in the running to be the UK representative for the 2004 Eurovision Contest.
Nikita at 10:37 AM