<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/743157867170711203?origin\x3dhttp://nikitajonas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Much has happened since I last posted. Dorm life has been getting worse by the day due to childish behavior on the freshmans' part and all of us being cooped inside due to the weather. Most of my time has been used for school work, and preparing and organizing programs for the residents as well as dealing with all the mess from people having mental breakdowns.....All I can say is that I'm greatly looking forward to Spring break which is a week away!!:)

I took my driver's test last Fri and failed when my car did not get into the parallel parking spot by a few centimeters. The spot is located on a curve so when I started, the spot was at least 4 feet away from the car. I could not re-situate myself so I tried my best which was not good enough.Lucky for me, I'm stubborn to a fault so I'm re-taking the test this Friday again. Probably will give the instructor a headache at seeing me again so soon but who cares:P

Nikita at 4:33 PM
4 COMMENTS