<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/743157867170711203?origin\x3dhttp://nikitajonas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The past Sun and Mon has been very hectic but enjoyable.
After mass on Sun, I went out for dinner with my church choir at Botak Jones. Afterward, some of us went to MacDonald for dessert and ended up talking till 1.30 in the morning. Ben drove me home and we all met for breakfast at the market a few hours later at 9.30am. The insisted I try all the usual breakfast fare Singaporean like themselves had grown up eating like Chee Kueh( not sure of the spelling!), glutinous rice, soybean milk, prawn mee and Lor Mee. I ended up eating the latter and tried a little of the former as well as Soybean milk. You can imagine how full I must have felt then! But since Mon was a public holiday and Tues was the first day of school for those from NUS and NTU, the rest of the day was spent with friends. I met Michelle and Cynthia for lunch ( which I practically ate only ate a bit of Mich's salad) at Novena Square and then Cynthia and I joined Isis and Vanessa at the famous steamboat restaurant opp Novena church for dinner. We were so stuffed that we could hardly move afterward.
It was truly a fun day!

Nikita at 7:37 AM
0 COMMENTS