<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/743157867170711203?origin\x3dhttp://nikitajonas.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, September 20, 2009
West side story

Went to NYC on Sat. It was much warmer than the previous time. But we had much less time to go around the city. That was a bummer especially since this time we came prepared with a list of places and directions to a couple of places to see. We mostly walked down Broadway since half of it was closed down and had a bazaar running with lots of different stalls. visited Planet Hollywood too but I personally didn't eat there since it was kinda expensive so I went with the guys to a small Brazilian/Italian restaurant near-by.
The show wasn't too bad. Loved the dancing! And now that I know some Puerto rican culture thanks to Sol, I could get some of the themes running in the show. However whenever they lapsed into Spanish I was completely lost. But other than that it was good:)

Nikita at 10:10 PM
0 COMMENTS