"Yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift; thats why they call it the present"
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Love this quote. yet I can't wait till I can go back home!!! 3 more weeks! This next week is going to fun what with thanksgiving...:)
I hate being someone I am not and my job right is all about that. If I had to name one part of my job that I hated it would be this. If I don't like someone, it's not in me to be all friendly to that person. But now I have to 'pretend' for lack of a better word to like everyone. It's not that I won't be civil to people I don't really like...I can do that. It's the "Hey how are you? Everything going ok for you? come talk to me if you have any problems!" that i hate...